Inspiration

Written By venus on Sunday, June 30, 2013 | 12:03 AM

I was at my favorite campground Saturday. The campground hosted a mini-version of Gay Naturist International, one of the major fraternal organization for gay nudists. Most of the guys were naked, and a lot of them were every so delightful. Real eye candy. Lots of nice events. Naked swimming and sunbathing. I was inspired by what I saw to create Sunday's posting. I hope you get an idea of what my day was like. A wine and cheese party which featured an array of cock rings that guys could try on. A hippie party, which included free-love experiences. Nighttime swimming. A bonfire. A dance admitting only those wearing required loin cloths or less. So you get the idea. Enjoy.
























Photo by Luces de Bengala











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts