Home » , , , , » Men can be such smoothies

Men can be such smoothies

Written By venus on Tuesday, July 2, 2013 | 10:14 PM

Body shaving is not just a European style these days. Increasingly American men are removing hair from their balls, pubic regions, chests and armpits. I think the shaved look is real hot. I've begun shaving everything (except my scalp, although I've done that on occasion before) and am quite satisfied with the way it feels. I feel sexier than I have in years.

Granted, if you're exceptionally hairy, shaving may be too much work. But most men aren't hirsute. Why not give smoothness a try? If you're apprehensive, start with your balls (that's an essential aspect of manscaping these days, anyway). Then try creating a hairless gap above your penis. You'll find that your penis looks larger. Comfortable so far? Then shave off all pubic hair. Next you might want to exchange your hairy chest for a smooth one. Lastly go for the armpits.

I shave once a week, maybe twice if I'm going to places where I want to look my best. Try going smooth. If you find you don't like it, don't worry. Your hair will grow back.





















World Naked Bike Ride, San Francisco, 2013

Photo by Allen Spiers Photography



Photo by rSEANd Photography


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts