Home » , » Flow it, show it, long as I can grow it

Flow it, show it, long as I can grow it

Written By venus on Friday, March 28, 2014 | 11:13 PM

Remember those lyrics? They're from the late 1960s musical "Hair," a daring product of the hippie counterculture. The musical transformed on Broadway. It celebrated themes that were being discussed publicly: free love, integration, free love, pacifism, spirituality, drug use and, yes, nudity. To get us in the mood for the next few images, it might be worth recalling a snippet of the lyrics from a signature song:


I'm hairy noon and nighty night night, my hair is a fright. 
I'm hairy high and low, but don't ask me why, cause he don't know  
 Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair.  
Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen.  
Give me down to there, hair; shoulder length or longer.  
Hair …… Flow it, show it, long as I can grow it, my hair.

Note: I neglected to provide two credit lines to Martel Marton when I posted originally. The appropriate changes have been made.





Photo by Mikel Marton












Photo by Mikel Marton


World Naked Bike Ride, 2012















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts