Home » » Beach weather is coming! Really. No, really, it's coming

Beach weather is coming! Really. No, really, it's coming

Written By venus on Friday, February 7, 2014 | 11:43 AM

Who knows what the Weather Gods on the TV will say next? Perhaps they'll say we're to expect a prolonged period of cold, punctuated by repeated snowfalls. Or instead the forecast will be the other way around. It's hard to think of summer at this point. I still hope to extricate my car from its iced-in driveway later today (that is, if the Weather Gods are charitable). I still mourn my ice-damaged backyard shrubbery; the plantings enable me to sunbathe nude without the gaze of prying neighbors or town constables.

Financially speaking, a trip to a tropical paradise is out of the question. So here it sit, nude but indoors, waiting patiently for the vernal equinox to arrive. If only we could reach that day when clearly the worst is behind us and the onset of warmer weather is within grasp. So I'll wait. Why, I've been told there have been occasions of sunny days, even in March, where temperatures were comfortable enough for sunbathing on the beach. Ah, March. That's an attainable goal. If I could make it through March …

For now let's dream of those fantastic days in June and July, when the sun is its hottest and its most brilliant, and the days their longest. That time is coming. Summer will arrive. Really. No, really.


Luces de Bengala


Michael, by Paulscha

Photo by Stephan Tobias























Merman Rhys Bobridge




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts