Goodbye, summer!

Written By venus on Sunday, September 22, 2013 | 12:36 PM

By my clock, it's less than an hour to the precise moment of the autumnal equinox. For those of us in the northern United States that means a quick downhill slide to having to wear clothes outside. Well, I'm not giving up just quite yet. Over the past three days, I've spent time outdoors sans garments. I've eaten brunch and early suppers, gardened, taken photos of my backyard, fed the squirrels and filed some papers. I'm still counting on one or two more bursts of mild weather yet. But those days of heat are gone, at least until for the next eight or nine months. So here's to summer, the best season of the year!


















World Naked Bike Ride, London 2013


World Naked Bike Ride, London 2013







Philadelphia Naked Bike Ride, 2013





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts