Home » , » The happy guy with the stocking cap

The happy guy with the stocking cap

Written By venus on Monday, August 26, 2013 | 6:37 AM

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to Sunday's Philadelphia Naked Bike Ride. I'll be on the lookout for photos that others have taken, and I'll post them for you as soon as they arrive. In the meantime, here are photos of a dude from the 2011 bike ride in San Francisco. He's one of my favorite guys. 

I don't know his name, but he's obviously a cheerful and buoyant dude who truly loves life--and is especially delighted and at ease to be naked with friends and strangers alike. His sparkling personality would make him a great catch for any man (though, alas, I suspect he is heterosexual). He is worth a close look. Enjoy.










After I edited the photo shown above, I began wondering why our handsome gentleman is always seen wearing a cap. I thought that maybe he was concealing a bald spot toward the back of the head. So I went completely radical and gave him a close haircut, along with a high forehead.


Well, it later turned out that the gentleman took off his chapeau. He has a luxurious head of hair after all. But note: He is quite serious-looking without his cap.






He obviously has a thing about this particular woman. Girlfriend perhaps?












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts