Home » » Glimpses of the 2013 Philadelphia Naked Bike Ride

Glimpses of the 2013 Philadelphia Naked Bike Ride

Written By venus on Thursday, August 29, 2013 | 7:28 AM

Thanks to PantlessinPublic, we have a number of photos of the Philadelphia Naked Bike Ride, which took place Sunday. A few images had emerged on Flickr, but most were blocked from downloading (and the rest either lacked a view of the male's naughty bits or depicted females exclusively). I did locate one usable image from Flickr (the final one in this series). But it was PantlessInPublic who came through for us. I don't know his identity, but I suspect he is from Philadelphia or the surrounding area. The very first postings on his blog came from the 2011 Philly bike ride, and I remain much appreciative of his work in the years since. So my hat's off to you for a job well done!



















Flickr/photo by James Balkenhol



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts